2 Jul 2017

Reflection & A Salute to a good party

I composed these along with 'Poetry Party' in the other entry during a poetry jam session at a message board forum. Some others did free verse and limericks. I stuck to my usual self. 

Reflection

From obverse I have come
core to crust of verses spun
converse yet to up sum
my bit worth under the sun
...............................................

Copyright Dominae Primus


A salute to a good party

Tomfoolery has swelled gladness
In mischief therein swathed goodness
Moments go as they have come
Each segment has its own run
Hearty laughter and burst giggles
Knowing smiles and muffled chuckles
Nudges and winks made and passed
In good humour raved and supped

..........................................................


Copyright Dominae Primus